There were so many titles I wanted to use for this post. Cruising Cat. The littlest Walker Walks. Catwalking. About 2 weeks ago Catherine was standing at the couch, turned around, and walked all around the living room. Then not much walking after that. On Wednesday she was at playgroup at the church and Pastor Harry's granddaughter was there (she's 6 weeks younger than Cat) and she started walking that morning (at playgroup). Well today Cat finally got it all together and just stood up in the middle of the room and took off....but crawling is still faster. I was getting anxious that she is almost 16 months and not walking yet. I am ready to have her walk so I can tell her to sit down! HaHa!! But I guess she just wanted to make sure that she could do it right. So here is a little video I shot tonight of her walking (please excuse the baby nudity).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cute! Was that Christina behind her? I am glad my God-dot is finally walking. Christopher is starting to creep - it will all be over soon. He'll be chasing her this summer.
She is getting so big! I can hardly wait to see her this summer. I miss my naughty little monkeys so much.
Post a Comment