As Meredith's blood pressure went up again last night (above her average) I called her doctor right away this morning. Well...they called back and we finally went in for her abdominal ultrasound. The tech couldn't tell us anything...but it was kinda wierd when after they took her pictures and then went out of the room and the radiologist looked at them...then they came back in and needed another look at her aorta...like I said...they couldn't say anything to me as to what they saw so I am hoping and praying it's nothing serious. So after her ultrasound I called her doctor again to let them know that I knew the radiologist saw her pictures and to look for the preliminary report 'in the system'.
Otherwise today we did some more sight-seeing...it is a beautiful city. Did some mini golf this morning....Vincent is the McEnroe of mini golf...just ain't gonna be his sport! LOL Also went on a 2 hour boat cruise of Lake Okanagan. Very beautiful. Can't wait to get home so that I can post some pictures and video. OH! Meredith scored 2 holes in one at mini golf...Shawn 0nly scored one.
So tomorrow I'm hoping that Dr. Szombathy will call with some answers as to what is causing this (if anything) and what are we gonna do about it.
Thanks to all for thoughts and prayers. They are all greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nell,
I told Niki and Jay about Meredith. They both wish you guys well. Niki and Greg said they would say a prayer at church today. I wish I could be there with you, I bet it is scary. Anyways, I will be there in spirit.
Take care of You!
Heather
Post a Comment