Monday, October 27, 2008

Cat's first "Official" hair cut


By 'official' I mean, one that I didn't do. We were blessed this time with a child that had hair...from the beginning. This child almost needed a haircut out of the womb. By about 6 months I had to trim her bangs for the first time. Today she got to Henri's and get her first real, honest to gosh, hair cut. (this is the same place as the tea garden...see 'a visit from 2 old ladies' in with my mom and my grandma) Cat and I went this morning and the older girls go after school. So we will be all trimmed and ready for some Christmas pictures!

(OH! And you may be wondering about the boo boo on the bridge of her nose. Well...on Friday afternoon Vincent batted a block and it hit her there and we were off to the clinic as it was bleeding quite a bit and was deep...not very big but deep...ended up glue-ing it a little and she was fine.)

No comments: