
I started it about 7 months ago for a benefit auction and it didn't get done in time. SO....needed something to donate for the Creston and District Nursery School auction tomorrow. Saw this 'unfinished object' (in the quilting world they are referred to as UFOs) in my creative corner of the basement and decided to finish it. All I had left to do was finish sewing the binding to the back of the quilt. The patter is Yellow Brick Road. The fabric was from a kit that I had bought at a Wishek quilt show from the Comforts of Home Booth (that quilt shop is in Jamestown ND). The backing is cotton flannel. I quilted it myself on my machine. Now if only I can get some of my other UFOs finsished. :)
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like alot of work. It's very pretty.
Some day I will do this in my spare time.
Post a Comment