Monday, November 24, 2008

"School" Pictures

This year I ended up doing the 'school' pictures of 3 of our children. First off, Vincent. Vincent was supposed to have his school pictures done, with a very cute 'grad' sitting, too, but proceded to tell the photographer that his mom could do a better job than he could. So, no 'professional' picture of him. Our dearest Meredith's first set of school pictures were dreadful. The lack of smile (it was a smirk) and her hair was an absolute mess! So we were going to do retakes in the middle of November, but there was a mix up between me and the school so they weren't taken. Poor Catherine. Our schedule has been so hectic lately that I couldn't find time to make it down to Couer D'Alene to Sears to have her 2 year pictures taken. So I took it.
Here they are....the "Professional Mommy" taken pictures.
(Christina and Shayne's school pictures haven't come yet...will post those when I get them.)






No comments: